Thursday, October 1, 2009
EXCITED!!!
SUCH EXCITING NEWS!!!

I just found out that the Newman Center group may be going to Rome for Spring Break!!!! AHHH SO EXCITED!!!

Michelle and Joanna mentioned the possibility to Fr. Mike on Monday or Tuesday. They went during my senior year of high school, and they hoped to go every two or three years, but they haven’t done one since I’ve been going to Pitt. He’s totally ready and willing to do it this year, but he’s just not sure what the interest is. From what I hear, a lot of people would really like to go, and Michelle and Joanna are ready to jump on board right now. I really, really, REALLY hope more people sign onto the trip!! It’ll be one month into my stay, so it’ll be right around the time when I’m settling in, and probably right around the time when I’ll start missing Pittsburgh, so it’d be great to have a little bit of Pittsburgh come to me. :)

It’s seriously going to burst my bubble if this doesn’t happen…I mean, I’ll still have an awesome time in Rome regardless, but it’d be SO nice to share a little bit of the Rome experience with them too!

Labels:

posted by Kristin @ 8:24 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Kristin
Home: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
About Me: Seeking my true Fatherland as I travel this spiritual journey with Our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope, with the help of God, to follow in the example of the saints and strive for holiness.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates