Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Random Office Observation
It is not uncommon here at the office to be able to hear two sides of the same phone conversation from sitting at your desk. This isn't because the person on the phone is chatting loudly. Most of the time, it's because someone is on the phone with someone else in the same cube farm asking them a question.

When I have a question for someone in the next cube, I walk up to their desk instead of calling on the phone. I'm starting to wonder if I'm old fashioned! :)
posted by Kristin @ 12:47 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Kristin
Home: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
About Me: Seeking my true Fatherland as I travel this spiritual journey with Our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope, with the help of God, to follow in the example of the saints and strive for holiness.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates