Friday, April 1, 2011
Working hard or hardly working?
I finally was inspired to write a poem in English last night! My muse came forth when I was doing yet another round of homework, and I was inspired by my toil.


(Oh, and this is what happens when I study with Caitlyn late at night. :-P)




"It's the Most Studious Time of the Year"
(To the tune of "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year")

It's the most studious time of the year
With the term papers beckoning,
Midterms are reckoning,
Finals are near!
It's the most studious time of the year.

It's the most sleepless season of all
With our coffee a-brewing
And schoolwork ensuing
And books all a-sprawl!
It's the most sleepless season of all.

Diligent, we are reading
Astute, we're proceeding
To study through all that we know

Though we're red-eyed and bleary
And tired and weary
We're hoping that good grades will show!

It's the most stressful time of the year
But a few more assignments,
Some essay refinements,
and summer is here!

It's the most stressful time,
It's the most sleepless time,
It's the most studious time of the year!



Hope y'all enjoyed that, and I'm sure y'all can relate! Happy studying!
posted by Kristin @ 9:45 AM  
2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Kristin
Home: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
About Me: Seeking my true Fatherland as I travel this spiritual journey with Our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope, with the help of God, to follow in the example of the saints and strive for holiness.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates