Monday, September 13, 2010
Pet Peeves of the Day
~Having a computer which I have to completely reset at least three times since I got it last October.

~Having a computer that has randomly shut down on me at least 10 times in the past 2 days, preventing me from making significant progress on my paper for fear that it will lose it all.

~Having to talk to a customer service representative over chat instead of over the phone to describe my problems.

~Having to pay money if I even WANTED to talk to a customer service representative on the phone.


................it's all for the souls of Purgatory, I guess. And, in a way that is less apparent right now, for my own patience and purification.


Dear Apple Corporation, you just became 500 times more appealing. If you were to offer this poor college student a good deal on a Macbook within the next two weeks, she would be pretty darn eager to take it. :-P
posted by Kristin @ 8:53 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Kristin
Home: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
About Me: Seeking my true Fatherland as I travel this spiritual journey with Our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope, with the help of God, to follow in the example of the saints and strive for holiness.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates