Saturday, September 4, 2010
Shall we dance?
As part of Catholic Rush Week, we're holding a dance entitled "Dancing through the Decades." My fashonista housemate Lady Aimee compiled a 50s-style outfit for me from her storehouse of available outfits:

Aimee is part-owner of a fledgling fashion company here in Pittsburgh called Second Stitch Limited, which she and two of our friends started last spring. Go check out their website to find out more about what them! I know they all work really hard--Aimee's room is somewhat of a mix between a bedroom and a fashion studio--so she makes clothes while still doing her work as a full-time student at Carnegie Mellon University...it's pretty sweet!!! :)

Labels:

posted by Kristin @ 6:34 PM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Kristin
Home: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
About Me: Seeking my true Fatherland as I travel this spiritual journey with Our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope, with the help of God, to follow in the example of the saints and strive for holiness.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates