Thursday, October 22, 2009
Rome preparation update
Two fun news bits regarding Rome:

1) I’ve got my information for how to get an Italian visa!!! :) My plan is to get it sometime next month (you have to apply about 90 days before, but no earlier), so then I can have that out of the way! :)
2) I just made my first Rome facebook friend!!! Her name’s Emily, and it turns out that she knows Adam! It never ceases to amaze me how small the world is, or even more specifically, how small the Catholic world can be. I’m starting to buy into the 6 degrees of separation theory. :) But either way, I’m so excited to have met (well, “met”) someone!! I’m going to pray for her now…and my other yet-to-be-met Rome-mates!

Labels: ,

posted by Kristin @ 11:03 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Kristin
Home: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
About Me: Seeking my true Fatherland as I travel this spiritual journey with Our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope, with the help of God, to follow in the example of the saints and strive for holiness.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates