Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Extended Christmas break comes to a close
What a break it has been! It's been slow in ways, but so fast in others!

I think I left you right before Charisse came in. We had SO much fun together when she came!!! That Friday, I picked her up from the airport, and we went straight to Chipotle, and continued right on through midnight at the Oratory for Mass and a talk, snow tubing at Wildwood Highlands, then dinner at Eat N Park. We didn't stop the next day, either...or the next day...or the next day. Some of the highlights included: watching Up while knitting and eating Buffalo Chicken Dip, Newman Club 80s Dance, doing 2 early morning Holy Hours--TWICE :-D, finally eating at the Rusty Nail, and overall getting to spend time with a dear friend whom I haven't seen in a very long time. :)

Once Charisse left, my weekdays became quite mellow, what with my siblings at school and all. I spent way too much time on my computer and overall wasted time, except for the wonderful opportunities I had to get together with various people from Pitt and from Pittsburgh. My weekends were spent with trips to the Students for Life of America Conference (which was EPIC--the first time I've been able to just hang out with friends in an unfamiliar city and have a blast--hopefully it's a taste of things to come :-D), and to Erie to see my sister (also quite a whirlwind experience, which included a movie, a musical, a massage, and four Matthew Kelly talks! Lots of "m's" :-D).

Now I am finally getting packed for Rome. I have all my school supplies in a suitcase, and all my clothes and other stuff are now on my bed, waiting to get packed away as well. I'll be headed out in 3 days!!! :-D
posted by Kristin @ 6:16 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Kristin
Home: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
About Me: Seeking my true Fatherland as I travel this spiritual journey with Our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope, with the help of God, to follow in the example of the saints and strive for holiness.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates