Monday, December 21, 2009
Getting closer...
Flight booked? Check.

Credit card cleared for use? Check.

Italian Visa? Planning on applying for tomorrow.

Excitement and anticipation builds as I realize this is actually happening... :-D

Oh, and although my program ends on June 2, I found out that June 3 is the Feast of Corpus Christi and there's a huge Eucharistic Procession for it in Rome, so I'm staying until June 4th. I love the Feast of Corpus Christi, so it's hard to pass up this blessed opportunity. Though I'm going to have to pay to stay somewhere those last 2 days, I'm looking forward to it!!!
posted by Kristin @ 2:52 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Kristin
Home: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
About Me: Seeking my true Fatherland as I travel this spiritual journey with Our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope, with the help of God, to follow in the example of the saints and strive for holiness.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates