Saturday, November 21, 2009
So...
It's almost 1 AM. I'm all ready for bed. But I'm not sleeping.

Why?

Cuz I've got a novel to write, darn it!!!

I think I can finish 30K before I sleep, which would be excellent. :) Then I'll only need to write 5K when i wake up to be all caught up! Not saying that will happen today, but I'm hoping it will. :)

Oh, and if you get the time today (meaning November 21), please say a prayer for my grandpa...it's his birthday! Although, this year, his birthday is a mixed blessing, as it also happens to be his first wedding anniversary without his wife of 50+ years. (How about that? They got married on his birthday so he could never forget! :-P) So prayers are greatly appreciated! :)
posted by Kristin @ 12:55 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Kristin
Home: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
About Me: Seeking my true Fatherland as I travel this spiritual journey with Our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope, with the help of God, to follow in the example of the saints and strive for holiness.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates