Friday, October 30, 2009
The coolest person you'll ever meet
Some of you may have never met my sister. If you haven’t, then you are missing out. She happens to be, in her own words, “the coolest person you’ll ever meet.”

After this last video, I’m somewhat inclined to agree with her. ;)

This is Steph with her friends at Gannon doing the Thriller dance in the middle of a commons area. She’s in the back row in the black and white shirt and jeans.

I so want to learn this from her!



If you didn’t think that was random enough, watch the following video, which was produced by my sister’s friend and stars my sister as Santa Claus:



I have a feeling that my brother Andy and I would’ve had a very quiet childhood if it weren’t for her. So pretty much she rocks. :)
posted by Kristin @ 9:01 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At October 30, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Blogger Caitlin said…

    Haha. Your sister sounds hilarious!

    We had to do the thriller dance in band last year. One of the other clarinets split in her pants doing it during the half-time show. SO FUNNY!

     
  • At October 30, 2009 at 4:50 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Hahahaha--that's awesome!! I'm sorry I missed that last year! (I failed at being a Pitt fan last year--didn't make it to a single game...)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Kristin
Home: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
About Me: Seeking my true Fatherland as I travel this spiritual journey with Our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope, with the help of God, to follow in the example of the saints and strive for holiness.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates