Friday, November 27, 2009
WIN!!!



Not done with the novel yet, but I've got 50K, so I win!!!! :-D


...enough said for now. I need to sleep. Tomorrow's Black Friday!!!


Not like I'm a big shopper or anything. None of my family is. We just go for good, wacky times together and free snowglobes at JCPenney. Oh, the simple things in life. :)
Another kudos to Charisse...again, because I wouldn't have finished without her inspiration. :)
Praise God!!! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!
posted by Kristin @ 12:38 AM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Kristin
Home: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
About Me: Seeking my true Fatherland as I travel this spiritual journey with Our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope, with the help of God, to follow in the example of the saints and strive for holiness.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates